Natural Born Winners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeFOR RECRUITMENT CLICK HERE!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi some tips to improve your game play ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aakashrox
Clan leader
Clan leader
Aakashrox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Hi some tips to improve your game play .. Empty
PostSubject: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi clan mates .. i have here by decided to share some of my exp. with u guys .. in other words i wanna share my knowledge wid u .. so here i go
What ever i mention here helps me a lot ... hope it helps you also ..
According to me warrock is a game of mind more then guns.. is say
More den guns u require aim and
More den aim u require mind play

First ill start with the basic thing ie. aim

So for getting good aim i follow 5 tips
1. Use of mouse pad
2. Use of hit indicator (it can be switched on by going into options/controls and checking it out)
3. Keeping mouse smoothing to 0%(mouse smoothing is basically a guns recoil , the less d recoil d better it is)
4. Keeping keyboard smoothing to about 50%
5. Keeping mouse sensitivity to 100% (it is how fast u can turn around)

Here r d basic tips for aim
yea 1 more thing u can open options even while being between game by typing /o and pressing enter

Ok now for graphic option's
According to me for smooth running of game alteast u require
1 gb ram and 256 graphic card's ram
So graphics should be kept to high if u meet the basic requirements
High graphics help u in ways like
1. Seeing shadow on roofs, so any 1 on the roof can be easily detected even if u r down
2. In some maps like karaqum there is a lot of fog and many other U.O and B.G map's
high graphics enable u to see ppl at long range and dey r really helpful 4 sniper's
The Light map should be kept off , bloodstains should be kept on they really help to to know when some lagger is shooting u, this show red mark's on your screen,
Fx shaders should be kept off they cause a lot of disturbance in game
for the audio setting music should be kept on 0 as it is useless .. lol i mean it dose not help's u in any way other den disturbing u while as sound should be kept on full.
with sound i would like to add use of good headfnes is very imp. .. with headfnes u can improve your game a lot
u can hear and judge a players position before u see him by the sound he makes ..
to be cont...
Back to top Go down
https://nbwclan.forumotion.com
godfather
Chairman
Chairman
godfather

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi some tips to improve your game play .. 268673
Back to top Go down
underdogga
Chairman
Chairman
underdogga

Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Last edited by akshaddi on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Flaming will not b tolerated on forums pls treat each other wid respect)
Back to top Go down
godfather
Chairman
Chairman
godfather

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:46 pm

dogga u a kiddo hu can't control his temper

Last edited by akshaddi on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i guess u guys 4got v all in same clan next time same thing happens both of u will b out of clan)
Back to top Go down
underdogga
Chairman
Chairman
underdogga

Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

lol bumpmaster, and akshadi is fire igniter
Back to top Go down
akshaddi
Chairman
Chairman
akshaddi

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 am

gud newz u just got a ban fr 3 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi some tips to improve your game play ..   Hi some tips to improve your game play .. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi some tips to improve your game play ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natural Born Winners :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: